Smartphone brand OnePlus has rolled out a new software update to the users of OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. The handsets were launched in 2018. For the two models, the company has rolled out the OxygenOS 10.3.7 as an incremental update worldwide, including India.
As part of this update, the company is rolling out a November 2020 security patch, a couple of new features on system level and enhancements in Game Space.
After this update, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T users will be able to filter out unimportant notifications and make use of new gaming tools box and quick replay feature.
Here is a complete changelog of the update:
* Newly added “Hide silent notifications in status bar” feature to filter unimportant notifications, making the app notification management easier( Route: Settings>Apps & Notifications> Notifications> Advanced> Hide silent notifications in status bar )
* Fixed the small probability issue that Screenshot may fail
* Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.11
* Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
* Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
* Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
* Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
The software update will be over-the-air (OTA) and expected to be rolled out in a phased manner. It should reach all the users of the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T in a few days.